Looking for taxidermist in Denver area

A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.

Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1

Looking for taxidermist in Denver area

Postby roth2000 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:37 am

I have a few birds that I would like to mount. I live in Littleton and am looking for a top notch taxidermist that I can take my birds to. If you know anyone or are a taxidermist yourself please let me know. Also what is the best way to store a bird for mounting.

Trevor :salude:
roth2000
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:32 pm

Todd huffman at birdman studios. Search birdmanstudios.com I believe that is your man!
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cast-n-blast » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:05 am

Pete,
I'd move this post to the CO. forum & maybe he'll get a few more choices (although, I wouldn't send my birds anywhere else :smile: )
:toofunny:
"Hippies...They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

"If God didn't want us to shoot animals...then why'd he make 'em out of meat?"
cast-n-blast
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:17 am

Cast,
That's why we'll just keep it here. Also he might not find the answer he's looking for!

Roth2000,
Maybe you could post your question in the Colorado Forum, and possibly find some alternative.
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Citori12 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:02 pm

Try tanglewood taxidermy on federal and 84th. They did a snow goose and a wood duck for me and do awesome work. The did the snow goose preening with a piece of driftwood and I get some great compliments on this mount. They have also done some big horn sheep and elk for my brother and I have not heard of one complaint. By the way this shop is on the up and up and will require your hunting licence to mount as they are required to make sure all game is brought to them with the proper licences and tags.

Good luck.
Citori12
Membership permanently suspended

Return to Taxidermy Forum