A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
- Membership permanently suspended
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: pa
i like it a lot!!! :salude: :salude: :salude:
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
nice lookin ducks you got there
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2549
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:47 pm
- Location: Coeur d'Alene
that wood duck is awesome! i like the way you got his chest all bowed-up!
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
- Location: Navarre/Sneads FL.
"I'm Not A Hippie, Just a Well-Groomed Mountain Man"
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:25 pm
- Location: SW Wisconsin
Very nice pair of dabblers
• I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.- Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.- The Duke
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: SW LA
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests