A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
I shot a couple nice pair of Canvasbacks this past year, Darius Taxidermy did these for me, one went to a friend of mine in Wa, the other went to me, mine is the one running across the water.
TAYLOR TALKER CUSTOM CALLS
"WATERFOWLING THE WAY IT USED TO BE"
"FEET DOWN, WING LOCKED, PUT 'M ON THE X, GITR'DONE"
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: ACTON
Very nice birds. Pretty rare to actually see a nicely plumed bird. Too many folks see a Canvasback, and automatically want it on the wall, regardless of it's quality.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3704
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
I agree with pete and yes nice mounts, I saw you post yours on another forum
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!
Save A Seal, Club An Activist
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond
I also saw it on the other forum.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:56 am
- Location: North Pole, Alaska
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:12 pm
- Location: St. John, In
Love that last one! You got PM
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:26 pm
- Location: SoCal
Nice mounts! That darius guy is good.
The group ended up with 420 birds.
(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: OK
i like the movement shown in your mounts. keep up the good work
idenify before you shoot
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:59 am
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests