A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
I have a goose in the freezer for a year now just waiting to be stuffed. Is it too late to get it stuffed cause of freezer burn or is it still good. I wraped it in paper towles and in a trash bag as soon as i put in the freezer last year if that helps any.
"a good time being wasted is not wasted time"
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: NW/SW, Louisiana
He's still O.K., but get him to you taxidermist soon. I'm sure he's pretty dry in the feet, but should still be good to go.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
:withstupid: i would hurry asap.
Arise...Kill.. and eat
- Acts 10:13
"Kill a crow, Save a duck".
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:46 pm
- Location: SOUTHERN LOUISIANA
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Pete-pec and 5 guests