A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Well here's how they look at home one the wall, it's been tough to get the good colors of the birds with the cloudy skies outside today.
TAYLOR TALKER CUSTOM CALLS
"WATERFOWLING THE WAY IT USED TO BE"
"FEET DOWN, WING LOCKED, PUT 'M ON THE X, GITR'DONE"
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: ACTON
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!
Save A Seal, Club An Activist
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:42 am
- Location: Reno NV
A good hunting partner is harder to find than a good friend. (Rick Ross)
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:30 pm
- Location: Silverdale, WA
good idea on the mounts but check you wing positioning........
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:59 am
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest