A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
My son's first duck, Black Duck. Just got it back from taxidermist. Its the first mount either of us have had done. I have to say it looks great!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am
- Location: Hamilton County, Indiana
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 pm
- Location: Round the corner
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm
- Location: MN
I'm going to say that it's not good.
Not fun, not funny
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
- Posts: 4260
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
- Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests