I completed my mallard and I think he came out ok. I know that there are some definite problems and I am going to start two other projects. I am going to do a common merganser hen and a redhead drake. I Hope to get better and better at this as I learn and do more ducks. I think the head and eyes came out ok but the wings and back need some improvements. I had a good time doing him and it looks like a pretty good representative of what I originally started with. Here is a quick slide show from the photos I took tonight. I know the quality is not the best but this was in my basement were the lighting in not that great. I still have to paint some fine details like the feet when I get the paint this weekend but other than that I think he is done.