A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Hope everyone had an abundant season this year.
I will try and share more this spring/summer.
- DHC Sponsor
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Location: Trinidad, Colorado
Love that Woodie. Looks great as always.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible"
- George Washington
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 pm
- Location: Grand Isle, Louisiana
Both look amazing!
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington
2013-2014 Season Strap
3- Blue wing teal
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
- Location: Corpus Christi TX
Love the way that woodie looks Todd!
There are no ducks in the desert!
- Posts: 1137
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm
- Location: Whidbey Island, WA. Next stop, who knows!
How did you get your hands on a Capercaillie!? And they both look amazing!
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 pm
- Location: Burlington, Wa
johnsonthehunter wrote:How did you get your hands on a Capercaillie!? And they both look amazing!
I'm with this guy! No Capercaillie on this continent as far as I know. Call them Auerhahn in German, beautiful birds.
"The chase is among the best of all national pastimes; it cultivates that vigorous manliness for the lack of which in a nation, as in an individual, the possession of no other qualities can possibly atone." - Theodore Roosevelt
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 pm
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: TROB and 6 guests