A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Had some time off of work so I practiced on the hobby.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
It looks awesome!!
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 am
- Location: Silver Spring MD (displaced Coonass)
Looks like time off put to good use!
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm
- Location: Washoe Valley, NV
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Lebanon, PA
That head! Nice and shiney. Looks great.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom dick and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
- Posts: 2684
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Canal de Panama
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests