A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 5:09 pm
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
Nice looking Butterballs
- Posts: 1694
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:01 pm
- Location: Tennessee
I like not only the composition but the rock color, goes really well with that species. Same color I have mine on and have done a whole bunch on different shades and habitats and seems to always look the best with that color. Maybe meshes with the foot color or something.
It's not just a bird mount, it's a Schmitty Bird Mount
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:17 pm
- Location: Corpus christi, TX
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Those look great, Doug!
Your trip of a lifetime gets our full attention: Ramsey Russell 's GetDucks.com is a full-time, full-service sporting travel agency specialized in trophy duck species and wingshooting experiences. We are paid sponsors of Duckhuntingchat.com
- DHC Sponsor
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:42 pm
- Location: At work and at play - in the duck blind
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests