Rare and exotic waterfowl Facebook page

A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.

Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1

Rare and exotic waterfowl Facebook page

Postby AAR » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey Guys,

For a long time I always wanted to get a thread or similar going where people could post up pics of some cool, rare birds they have shot and get a little bragging and envy too. So I have a Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rare- ... 3189087958 (Rare And Exotic Game Birds Of The World) . Lots of stuff up there already and page grew 100 likes in less than its first 24 hours with people starting to contribute pictures. So if you have a cool hybrid, mutation, international birds, or even rare for your area then wanted to welcome everybody to check it out and please don't hesitate to contribute! Beauty is that some of the issues that come up on your normal open forum regarding negative things won't last long there. The whole point is to create a fantastic place for fellow bird nerds to see birds they may not have seen before and give a wish list of all wish lists :beer:

Hope to see you guys over there! As a note: no advertising on my part, just love the concept. If you want to share some pics through your taxidermy studio or guided hunts with some rare birds, go for it.

Eric
It's not just a bird mount, it's a Schmitty Bird Mount
AAR
Forum Moderator

Re: Rare and exotic waterfowl Facebook page

Postby duxrus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:44 am

Cool idea......Look for my double banded Harli/GE hybrid about Christmas time :grooving:
duxrus
hunter

Postby AAR » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 am

Killing me! You need to post up your euro on the duck bag and some harle pics Brian! Gotta remember, like whistling ducks down here, those birds are rare to 90% of the country.

Eric
It's not just a bird mount, it's a Schmitty Bird Mount
AAR
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

AAR wrote:Killing me! You need to post up your euro on the duck bag and some harle pics Brian! Gotta remember, like whistling ducks down here, those birds are rare to 90% of the country.

Eric

X2

Maybe I'll post up a rare Canada goose from mn. :sarcmark:
beretta24
State Moderator

Return to Taxidermy Forum