A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
i like the wood duck mount
1 TURKEY-1-10" BEARD
My favorite duck and goose call timber call and Michigander by David Lewis
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:17 am
- Location: michigan, harrison township
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3777
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm
- Location: cape cod
absolutley love the teal mount!, i would love that for a desk or something
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
the woody is awesome
gettin out is all the fun if you bag a bird thats a bonus
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:17 pm
- Location: greenwood, indiana
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 pm
- Location: utah
Very nicely done. Is the artificial water hard to do?
You've got to stand for something or you will fall for anything...
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:39 pm
- Location: Selah, Wa.
Is the artificial water hard to do?
Hard to do?...NO
Hard to do convincingly?...YES
It is a slow process to build the splashes. Frank Newmyer's tape is excellent at teaching you how to do it.
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:24 pm
- Location: Garner, NC
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests