A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Just got my pintail back from the local taxidermist. Very happy. The taxidermist was able to fix up a shot up wing for me quite well.
I just had to mount my first drake pintail.
Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Looks good! thats no. 1 on my bucketlist
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm
- Location: WI
Good looking bird.
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
- Location: California
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm
- Location: Calhoun,Georgia
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests