A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Went this week for some one on one training. It was his first time doing it and think he did a great job. I learned a ton and really like the turn out of the birds, much better than I ever anticipated. Just needs to dry and then for some paint. Hopfully I can produce stuff close to this caliber and it will be time worth being spent out of the blind.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm
- Posts: 1480
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:01 pm
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
That Buffy looks awesome!
There are no ducks in the desert!
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm
- Location: Deployment again!
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests