Duck Hunting Forum banner

What's on everybody's workbench ...?

149K views 1K replies 40 participants last post by  firebird 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Or counter I guess... Just finishing this guy up. What a pain in the neck.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks Loon..

I appreciate it Brian and yeah that sucker is heavy !! It doubles as a paper weight. :lol:
Always look forward to seeing your stuff.. A swan will be awesome.

Nice Pete you made it a sticky ! Those Gingers are looking nice, your birds always make me feel like I'm in a duck blind. It's been awhile since I had some redheads on top of me. :lol: and that hooded has it coming too :sniper:

#10 ·
I hate posting unfinished pictures but here are two I just put on the wall....

A blue phase Ross goose before preening

To show how small this goose is....

I decided to make today swan day just to remind myself why I still have nightmares of the last one I did...dang those are some time consuming birds. I just had to put my first swan (kill) on the wall and think it will turn out decent enough. That is exactly how he looked as i pulled the trigger :grooving:

#11 ·
Amazing work Brian ... That black on that Ross is bitchen. I don't know if you noticed but in the second picture there seems to be a plane landing in your house.. Oh never mind that's a swan. :lol3: bad ass

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice work Brian...I keep threatening the wife with putting a swam in the living room.

I'm just getting back into the hobby after butchering some way back in high school. Here are a couple from my class this winter.
uploadfromtaptalk1390771943301.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1390771958485.jpg

Time to buy some equip so I can keep moving.

Attachments

#16 ·
The fulvous was bird 6 or so, but only my third in the last 13 years. I spent a week with Jerry at Flyway and all I can say is time and money well spent. Even got some good ref photos from his aviary for the wigeon I just shot in Scotland. He's a gifted and generous artist.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Look at the hooves on that fulvous!!! Nice work Beretta24.
Repair job of a broken ulna and radius didn't hold up through the tweeking process so I had to re -insert a wire through the thumb to the body. :fingerhead:
image.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: OGblackcloud
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.