Looking for an East Tennessee Taxidermist

A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.

Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1

Looking for an East Tennessee Taxidermist

Postby TNDuckBoy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Looking for a God waterfowl taxidermist in east tn that will not break the bank. any suggestions?
2013-2014 Waterfowl Season

Canadian Geese-12
Mallards-4(3 drakes)
Canvasbacks-2(1drake)
Bluebills-5(4 drakes)
Redheads-7(6 drakes)
Pintails-1
Red Breasted Mergansers-6(1 drake)
Coots-22
TNDuckBoy
hunter

Re: Looking for an East Tennessee Taxidermist

Postby sprigpig1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:22 am

Normally those are conflicting attributes lol... Good/ not break the bank. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for..well usually. Do your homework and make sure you are pleased with their work, whoever you may choose. If I may ... Don't limit yourself to your local Taxi, unless you are sure their work suits your expectations/wants/needs. I would suggest checking out our forum sponsors (they keep this site running) and If you do not want to go that route at least venture out to the Nashville area. From what I hear there is a guy from that area who's work is so good other taxis steal pictures of his work and fraudulently post it as their own. :hi:

P.S.- no one will be allowed to post suggestions of a good Taxi unless it's a sponsor. It's against The rules in order to protect DHC sponsors. So again check out the sponsors. However, other members can PM you with their suggestions/recondmendations. Good luck to you and I hope your bird turns out fantastic.

Brandon
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Return to Taxidermy Forum