new taxidermy moderator

A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.

Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1

new taxidermy moderator

Postby Pete-pec » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm sure most of you have talked to or seen some of Brandon's work (sprigpig). Well he joined the team, and is helping moderate the taxidermy forum.

I honestly think he will be a bird taxidermist we will all look to for inspiration. In his first birds he shows an uncanny natural artistic talent that will surly grow with every latest mount. I am excited to see what he produces in his upcoming pieces, which from what I heard should be something he will be just as excited to work on.

Welcome aboard Brandon!
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Re: new taxidermy moderator

Postby sprigpig1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:29 am

Well I don't know about all that,but thanks for the kind words Pete. I'm just happy to be a part of a community of great people and great taxidermists who are willing to help out no matter the skill level. My obsession with taxidermy has grown exponentially this last year and I think I can blame some of it on this site lol. I look forward to learning more from all of the great talent we have on this forum. And if I can contribute a small minuscule fraction of what Pete, Brian, Pat, AAR and all the other great people on this site have I will consider that a success for me.
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Return to Taxidermy Forum