A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:25 pm
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
Those look really nice. Oh and nice band on the woodie
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:13 pm
- Location: Livonia MI.
Nice birds, nice mounts
You get out of a dog , what you put into a dog!
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Nashua, MT
very nice lookin birds!!
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: south prairie, Washington
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests