Penguine wrote:I see this is asked a lot so I figured I would post a little How To to help out the community. I use Photobucket, it's pretty easy.
Here we go:
Getting your Google map (or any other map) saved:
1. Bring up the Google map that you want to use.
2. Press both CTRL and PRINT SCRN
3. Open a photo editing program such as MS Paint.
3d. MS Paint
4. Click Edit
5. Click Paste
6. If it says something like "The image in the clipboard is larger then the bitmap. Would you like the bitmap enlarged?" click YES
7. Crop the picture down to remove all the crap you do not want.
8. Click File
9. Click Save As
10. Name it and change the extension to .jpg
If you are just needing to display a pic already on your PC, follow the steps from here on down:
Hosting your pic:
1. Open a Photobucket account (www.photobucket.com)
1a. As far as I know you do not need to fill in the reg form with real information. I think only the email needs to be real.
2. Upload your pic. This is pretty self explanatory when using Photobucket.
Displaying your pic on the forum:
1. Select the Img link listed under your picture.
2. Press CTRL C to copy the link
3. Create a new message
4. Press CTRL V to paste your link into the post.
5. When you view your message, for example using the preview option, you should see your pic listed in your message.
Hope this helps.
Delta Hunter wrote:You would think that if you can build a website, you could figure out how to post pictures on the forum, but I can't
cast-n-blast wrote:whatever happened to cut & paste?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests