A forum to discuss taxidermy techniques and mounts.
Moderators: Pete-pec, sprigpig1
Go to ebay, go to advanced search and look at item #7188192302. This guy is supposed to be a pro.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:03 pm
- Location: Mississippi
Wow is all I can say, I am glad none of my birds will ever be headed to Texas to be mounted :laughing:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!
Save A Seal, Club An Activist
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond
im pretty sure i could even do better and i dont know the first thing about fowl taxidermy....
Just making my way the only way i know how!
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, SD
ummmmmmmmmm....... Yeah thats pretty bad
Never stand down wind of Buster "the spitter" 22 when he is calling on his SMM ! :laughing:
courtesy of Admin2
- Pro Hunter
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:29 pm
thats why it costs 25 dollars. not a good mount by any means.
- Posts: 2681
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: Minnesota
If you notice, that It's legs are upside down. I got to believe my 9 year old son could call himself a pro, if that guy can! :toofunny:
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:39 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
- Posts: 1384
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:32 pm
Return to Taxidermy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests