Geese to gift?

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Geese to gift?

Postby dablaw » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Anyone on here got an extra snow and/or blue to gift? I never see em here in west Ky, and would love to have a few for my showroom..I'm studying taxidermy right now and hope to open a shop late this year, so I was wanting a few specimens that I can never get to add to the showroom for people to look at in the off season..I'll pay all shipping and packaging materials..Thanks for anyone who may can help out..David.
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Re: Geese to gift?

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm

yo want to mount and keep birds you did not shoot? good luck to you i eat all my snow geese.
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Postby dablaw » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm just wanting to get a few different species that I will not probably get around here is all, to put in my shop so people can see some of my work that I would not normally have..I'm not wanting to claim that I killed them or anything of that nature just wanted to ask if anyone had some that would normally be not used for anything..Thanks for your time.
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Postby nebraskahunter94 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I can happily do that for you
nebraskahunter94
hunter

Postby dablaw » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:00 pm

pm sent Nebraska...
dablaw
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Can freeze a couple for you this year.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby jjimmy » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 am

dablaw wrote:I'm just wanting to get a few different species that I will not probably get around here is all, to put in my shop so people can see some of my work that I would not normally have..I'm not wanting to claim that I killed them or anything of that nature just wanted to ask if anyone had some that would normally be not used for anything..Thanks for your time.

hmmmmm you right.. :hi: :thumbsup: :welcome: :beer:
jjimmy
Newb

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum