HAS ANYONE HUNTED WITH SNOWS UNLIMITED??

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

HAS ANYONE HUNTED WITH SNOWS UNLIMITED??

Postby sbeIIhonkerhammerIL » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 am

Some friends and I are considering Snows Unlimted as our outfitter for our Snow Goose hunt in 2012.

Has anyone used them and if so how do they rate?

Any information on them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
sbeIIhonkerhammerIL
Newb

Re: HAS ANYONE HUNTED WITH SNOWS UNLIMITED??

Postby ccdrake88 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Yea a buddy of mine has hunted with them before. There in ware county illinois. They lease teh North field from grassy lake hunt club if you know where that is. We actually talked to them earlier today and he told us they have been kiiling baout 65 to 70 a day for almost the past month. Call and talk to them they seem like nice people. I think individual hunt per day is $125 or $150. Everyone i talked to said its cheaper to go in groups of 6 they say he will cut you a deal but idk weve never tried. May want to call pretty quick he acted like he was getting booked up pretty quick and you never know when the snows will come and go.
"cut em!"
ccdrake88
hunter

Postby takem1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Yeah Right. They hunt permanent spreads and those type spreads aren't killing that many guaranteed
takem1
hunter

Postby ccdrake88 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

ok yea i just talked to the guide from snows unlimited yesterday on the phone.. but whatever bro i guess your the snow goose hunting God or something since you have something negative to say about everything i post. Im just passing on what im hearing from guides and other people i know.
"cut em!"
ccdrake88
hunter

Postby sbeIIhonkerhammerIL » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks for the info....hate to hear ya'll scuffle about it but hopefully I am getting accurate information out of one of you guys haha, I'm sure its in a great location, I just want to hear some rave reviews before writing the check and we won't be going until next spring so we will have time to shop around. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY INFO or EXPERIENCES ON/WITH SNOWS UNLIMITED??
sbeIIhonkerhammerIL
Newb

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 am

We've got some very reputable guides in our sponsors area. They are all top notch, I speak with them often and I can tell they know the game well.

Be very cautious of an outfitter that "guarantees" kill numbers. The guys who've been around long enough know it's still always a crapshoot - that's why they call it hunting.
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Postby Floodedtimber2 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I just hunted with em the end of feburary and james didnt say anything bout 65 to 70 a day we killed 6 one day in the north field and they killed 14 the day before outta the same pit .
Floodedtimber2
Newb

Postby Floodedtimber2 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 pm

they had some really good 90+ bird days timing is everything there great guys there they know what there doin give em a try.
Floodedtimber2
Newb

Postby sbeIIhonkerhammerIL » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

hey, thanks alot floodedtimber....

ANYONE ELSE HAVE TESTOMONIALS??
sbeIIhonkerhammerIL
Newb

Postby Floodedtimber2 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 pm

not problem buddy take it easy
Floodedtimber2
Newb

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum