Basin Calls White Devil

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Basin Calls White Devil

Postby quiksilvern7 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this call? I hear great things about the other calls by basin, just wanted to see if anyone has any input on this one thanks!
quiksilvern7
hunter

Re: Basin Calls White Devil

Postby quiksilvern7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Can anyone recommend any other hand calls besides the sean man white out and the basin white devil?
quiksilvern7
hunter

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Foiles makes one but his calls don't come very recommended lately. :huh:
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Postby halfscoop » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 am

quiksilvern7, we live in the same general area so here is my take on your question. Basin is from Oregon and attends lots of our Ca shows which gives you a great chance to see and talk to him. You can also buy a call at one of these shows. I own a Basin Aleutian and white devil and enjoy both. I like the fact that you get a CD with his calls which is a must for me because I am not very good at sequences. You will learn two basic hand positions along with two basic sounds. He will also go into sequences which of course is harder to produce, at least for me. The basics is what we need as hunters. I would say buy it, then buy some Sillosocks from Chris. If you are not completely satisfied with either purchase, I'll buy them from you. Wayne
halfscoop
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum