Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.
Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE
I finally got my first snow goose! I hunt Canadas all the time and a snow is a true trophy around here. Went out this weekend and finally harvested the bird that eluded me for so long. It was better than bagging a trophy buck.
We are somewhat limited in NY we cannot us E-callers and very few people have decoys for them as they are not usually here when the season is open. I'm a happy dude :salude:
Conserve game hunt with a trained retriever!
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:19 pm
- Location: Finger Lakes Area NY
870 AkA the Pipe Bomb
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:58 pm
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:58 am
- Location: "Buzz" at 8 months . Land of 10K polluted lakes
God. I wish I could send a few more your way. They're allllll over the place down here.
• I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.- Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.- The Duke
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: SW LA
Awesome, congrats im going out tomorrow. They all over the place.
It's only sky busting if u miss.
duck hunter cam
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:59 pm
- Location: Lidgerwood,ND
"I'm Not A Hippie, Just a Well-Groomed Mountain Man"
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:25 pm
- Location: SW Wisconsin
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:42 am
- Location: Ruthven Iowa
congrats they're thick as flies around here
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:02 am
- Location: Mead NE
Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Theduckguru, waterfowler69 and 11 guests