Snow Goose Madness Arkansas

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Snow Goose Madness Arkansas

Postby Dorkfish » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Third year to hunt with this place and it was terrible. Place we stayed was not clean and very few birds. Was told other hunters were headed that way. I will warn you to stay away to save your group from being upset. Over 1/2 of our group left early because they were so upset. A couple of us stayed just because we had friends meet us there that we had not seen since last year.

We had people call the owner just a few days before and he stated they were covered up with geese. The owner should have called us and told the truth and then if we choose to go we fully understood that hunting was poor. I would have recommended them in the past but not now, I felt they did our group wrong.
Dorkfish
Newb

Re: Snow Goose Madness Arkansas

Postby njgoosekiller » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Wow. :huh: I've been very pleased with them in the last 4 years. I even went with them a week ago and had a great time and shot a good amount of birds. Sorry you were disappointed.
njgoosekiller
hunter

Postby Bob Caygeon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 am

Two years ago, I had a field loaded with mallards. It was awesome. Called a couple friends and told them about it. We were all excited. Never shot our guns. It happ.ens. All I could figure is the birds migrated that night
Bob Caygeon
hunter

Postby Trey77 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 pm

I was on this hunt. Owner is a schyster. The deceptive lodge from the website is where they stay. U stay in a ,,,,hole. Everything about this outfit is unprofessional. Save ur money find a reputable guide service
Trey77
Newb

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum