First Time Snow Goose Hunt With A&A Outdoors

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

First Time Snow Goose Hunt With A&A Outdoors

Postby Daffy Ducking » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 am

Hey gang!! :hi: Well I experienced my first guided Snow Goose last Saturday with some friends and we used A&A Outdoors here in Delaware. Andy and his crew from A&A were Top Notch and very enjoyable! They put us on the Snows, but the White Devil was not that coopertive!! We did manage a few Snows out of the remaining Delaware Snows that are still here. My buddy Jeremiah of Ocean State Outfitters did get his FIRST Delaware Snow and it was off to be mounted as soon as we left the field! I had never seen so many decoys deployed in my life let alone all the geese that worked our spread!!! Andy and his team were great to hang out with and prior to our hunt he was in touch with me on the status of his finds scouting all week. We are already working on coming up with dates to join A&A Outdoors again next season!

Thank you Andy and Andy! We truly enjoyed your service, company, and friendship! We truly look forward to gunning with A&A next season!! :beer:
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum