Zink Snow Storm

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Zink Snow Storm

Postby overthetop » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Has anyone tried it and what do you thimk
overthetop
hunter
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: SE MN


Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 am

No one? :huh:
User avatar
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I accidentally posted my thread in the duck calls and calling part of the forum but had someone respond. Heres what he said "I have a zink snow storm and a sean mann white out. The snow storm is the louder of the 2 and white out isn't bad it has more of that murmor sound. IMO the snow storm is hands down the way to go. The cheaper calls have way to much grunt in them."

Hope this helps yall as much as me.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:I was wondering the same thing. I accidentally posted my thread in the duck calls and calling part of the forum but had someone respond. Heres what he said "I have a zink snow storm and a sean mann white out. The snow storm is the louder of the 2 and white out isn't bad it has more of that murmor sound. IMO the snow storm is hands down the way to go. The cheaper calls have way to much grunt in them."

Hope this helps yall as much as me.

Have you gotten it yet and how'd you like it if you have?
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....


Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
User avatar
rebelp74
hunter
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Location: Elm Grove, LA

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby Duckslayer26 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:I was wondering the same thing. I accidentally posted my thread in the duck calls and calling part of the forum but had someone respond. Heres what he said "I have a zink snow storm and a sean mann white out. The snow storm is the louder of the 2 and white out isn't bad it has more of that murmor sound. IMO the snow storm is hands down the way to go. The cheaper calls have way to much grunt in them."

Hope this helps yall as much as me.

Have you gotten it yet and how'd you like it if you have?

I get it tom. As soon as i try it out il let ya know. I hear nothing but good things about it.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Its great man, Highly recommend it. Real easy to blow and can get loud. Im glad i went this route. Just dont waste your time watchin the dvd. They dont show you how to blow the call, only honkers which i dont get. Why sell a call with an instructional dvd and not even show you how to use it on the damn thing. Thats my only complaint.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby anatidaephobic » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Here is a youtube link showing how Nathan Wright of Redbone calls blows a snow goose call. It could be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6wsK0Xw0c
anatidaephobic
hunter
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: northeast arkansas

Re: Zink Snow Storm

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

anatidaephobic wrote:Here is a youtube link showing how Nathan Wright of Redbone calls blows a snow goose call. It could be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6wsK0Xw0c

Its aloter easier to blow the Zink Snow Storm than it is to blow that call, plus the way he shows you doesnt really work for the snow storm. BUY THE SNOW STORM, ITS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Roswell, Ga


Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest