First good snow goose hunt

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

First good snow goose hunt

Postby ARduckboy24 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

I went out with my dad and one of his friends that gudies plus a few of his clients this morning and the birds did'nt want to finsh so we had to settle for a single here and there then we had a big group come up just a bit short but still dropped two. The last flock of the day we had a big group work in picture perfect and we killed 13 out of it 3 being nice mature ross geese.Image Im holding my ross and he is going on the wall.
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Re: First good snow goose hunt

Postby Doug Hodges » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

What part of the state? I'm heading to Some private land next week over around Waldenberg.

It's going to be a great year!!!!
Doug Hodges
hunter

Postby ARduckboy24 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 am

Up by cash Arkansas we were hunting next to the cache river.
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Postby LabsR#1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 am

Doug Hodges.....I will be in the same area next week hunting with some Bayou Bottoms, they've been shooting them pretty well recently. It's going to be in the 60's Sunday, we might hit it just right!! Good luck!
The mountain's got it's own ways! You can't cheat the mountain, Pilgrim!
LabsR#1
hunter

Postby Doug Hodges » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 pm

LabsR#1 wrote:Doug Hodges.....I will be in the same area next week hunting with some Bayou Bottoms, they've been shooting them pretty well recently. It's going to be in the 60's Sunday, we might hit it just right!! Good luck!

Good luck and let me know what happens. Ive got to go out of town and wont hit it until the 3rd.
Doug Hodges
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum