Prairie's Edge Outfitters

Snows, Blues, and Ross Geese. A snow goose hunting forum to discuss snow goose hunting tips and tactics.

Moderators: yellowlab, DUJUNKIE

Prairie's Edge Outfitters

Postby QuackSmacker935 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey guys I was wondering if I alone in this or if there are others out there with the same issue. This past summer I set up a hunt with Prairie's Edge Outfitters and paid the 50% deposit within the 2 weeks of booking they requested after receiving a lot of good feedback on them. Now as we all know Shawn had past away in December and now it's May 1st and have still yet to receive a refund on my deposit. I've been in contact with someone in regards of the refund at least once a month and all I receive is the family is working on it and thanks for your patience's. I would have figured 2-3 months on a refund with all that had happened but it's going on 6 months and the patience's are wearing thin. Does anyone have any incite to what's going on or is anyone else in the same boat?
QuackSmacker935
hunter

Re: Prairie's Edge Outfitters

Postby tornadochaser » Sat May 04, 2013 7:23 am

Maybe they had to wait with dispensing any money until the estate went through probate.

Sent from my DROID Pro
tornadochaser
hunter

Postby JohnChops » Thu May 09, 2013 8:33 pm

What happened to him? Does anyone know? I asked on another thread several months ago. We hunted with him in March 2012.
You better shoulder that gun boy, better shoulder that gun.
JohnChops
hunter

Postby QuackSmacker935 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 am

tornadochaser wrote:Maybe they had to wait with dispensing any money until the estate went through probate.

Sent from my DROID Pro

You were right on the money. Just got a phone call from the lawyer overseeing the estate, gotta fill out some paperwork now and wait for the process. I'm just glad to finally have a real idea of what's going on.
QuackSmacker935
hunter

Postby QuackSmacker935 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 am

JohnChops wrote:What happened to him? Does anyone know? I asked on another thread several months ago. We hunted with him in March 2012.

From my understanding in sounds like it was a heart attack. I talked to another guide shortly after it had happened and he had said he just had breakfast with him the morning before and than it was unexpected.
QuackSmacker935
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Hunting Forum