Duck Hunting Forum banner

Pick one Outfitter

5K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  MTK 
#1 ·
If u had to pick one Snowgoose outfitter- who would u say is the best/most consistant??

#5 ·
SpinnerMan said:
The only guy I have ever hunted with, but I confidently recommend him to anyone. He has always been good about rescheduling when the weather screws things up, good gear, good guides, etc.

http://www.huntupnorth.com/

The biggest problem is people's over expectations about numbers taken over decoys. If you want to shoot a 1,000 in a day, you need to sneak and ground pound.
I've hunted with them several times now. Great guy to deal with and had great times hunting with his crew.

#12 ·
There is only premier outfitter. That is WyoBraska Waterfowl. They offer phenominal mallard hunting on the North Platte River in Western Nebraska; incredible Canada goose hunting; fabulous snow goose hunting in SE Nebraska; unparralled turkey hunting. They do it all. They have 98% return clients year after year. I have hunted with the three or four times a year for the last 15 years.

Simply the best there is. www.wyobraskawaterfowl.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.