Field Proven Customer Service

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Field Proven Customer Service

Postby asmythe32 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 am

I recently bought the matrix goose call from cabelas. Upon receiving the call, i open the box and it is the adrenaline in the box, not the matrix. I was pretty dissapointed at first as I thought cabelas had sent me the wrong call. Upon further inspection of the box I saw that it was the right box with Matrix on the side but the wrong call in the box. i called cabelas and they said it could take 2-3 weeks to get it back through them. So I emailed Field proven calls to see if they would do something about it. I got an email back from Clay last night telling me to send the call back to them with a note on which color matrix I would like and that he would take care of it. I was thrilled and still am. It is great to know that there are companies out there that are still willing to take care of people. They could have easily said no you will have to send it to cabelas. and Cabelas only offers two colors and he is willing to give me whatever color I would like. This is great service in action. Thanks to field proven calls for making it right!!!
asmythe32
hunter

Re: Field Proven Customer Service

Postby mccree79 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 am

It is good to hear that the company truly backs there product with customer service. To many companies these days, push issues off on supplies, distributers, or who ever in the name of the all-mighty dollar. Of course the customer service will pay off int he long run. Repeat buyers and word of mouth sells.
mccree79
hunter

Postby shootable Goose » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Maybe they will let you keep the adrenaline and the matrix for the trouble you had to go through. :thumbsup:
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
shootable Goose
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I had a great experience with the FPC customer service.I purchased a used Adrenaline off another forum,well needless to say the seller had altered (sanded) the guts and the reed was blistered to where the call would poorly operate.
I called and talked with Clay and told him that I needed to order a replacement set of Mark II guts for the call and was ready to purchase them,was not looking for a hand out,but Clay said he would not charge me for them,just put a good word out there about FP calls was all he needed.
Pretty dang good CS in my book. :thumbsup:
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby asmythe32 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

I did not ask to keep the adrenaline and I sent it back on monday to switch it out for the matrix. The fact that they are taking care of it is good enough for me. It is hard to find service like this anymore. i work in retail and I know how crappy people can be, they are always trying to scam you.
asmythe32
hunter

Postby Marshmob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Clay & Field are some of the best in the call game. Every year I ask Field to check the tuning on my Money Maker. Even though he split from Zink, he never misses a beat and checks it out. Only problem is after he tunes it up he goes crazy on the call then hands it back and says "sounds good to me, try it yourself". That doesn't give me stage fright or anything :biggrin:
Marshmob
hunter

Postby Bigdawg22 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 am

Clay and Field are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I had the chance to work a call counter with them last year, and they are a hoot to be around. A lot of great stories and are always there to help no matter what call you are wanting help with.
Bigdawg22
hunter

Postby tripleb » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 am

Bigdawg22 wrote:Clay and Field are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I had the chance to work a call counter with them last year, and they are a hoot to be around. A lot of great stories and are always there to help no matter what call you are wanting help with.

I attended a seminar which they gave 2 years ago at the Ohio Waterfowler Bootcamp. Both were very personable and happy to help.
tripleb
hunter

Postby berganser » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Thats some good stuff to hear. Never met either one, maybe some day can shoot the bull with 'em!
Hey, Let's go Huntin'!!
Committed Custom Calls! Try one out!!
berganser
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:37 pm

I just learned cabelas doesnt carry only whats online...i called CS to order a matrix...she rattled off 4 colors instead of only black online...i crap when she said cocobolo....literally just got the call. Plan on sending goose messages throughout the neighborhood tonight!
sooner737
hunter

Postby mayhem96 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

I have heard great things about Field and his company. I plan on meeting them later this month at the Ohio Waterfowler's Bootcamp :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum