LYNCH MOB Calls

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

LYNCH MOB Calls

Postby Camundson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey guys I've been looking at another goose call and have been really interested in a Lynch Mob call but don't know which one of their calls is the best for me. I would really appreciate some feedback on their calls from people that have them. Thanks. :thumbsup:
KILL'EM BOYS
Camundson
hunter

Re: LYNCH MOB Calls

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

I have a slipnot and really like it. Its got a deeper sound then any of my other calls, and im fancy on a deep sounding call. Fits my hands very well, supprisingly. Im not big on flared barrels bit it works out in my case. Its a little older though. Its got the older light blue guts in it and whoever had it before me shaved or had the reed shaved real thin. Its not the loudest call i own nor the fastest, but its smoth, mellow and a great finishing call. At one point it was on the chopping block to get sold or traded but changed my mind. Glad i did
:thumbsup:
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby shootable Goose » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 pm

My favorite call from LMC is the reaper. I used to have one and regret selling it. It is the smallest, fastest, loudest, most high pitched call I have ever blown in my life. I miss it :sad: It also has a nasty deep end.
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
shootable Goose
hunter

Postby mojo coot » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 pm

I have the slipknot and the executioner like them both I lean towards the slipknot a little more but I want to buy the reaper and lawmaker but this is a good line to go with best customer out there great people just call shop and they will go over them for you I even think they got a deal where you call up pick the calls out you want to try they ship them out to you pick the call you want and ship the rest back
mojo coot
hunter

Postby R. Toker » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:40 pm

I have the maple slipknot and it's outstanding!! Pure big gander sound and is easy to run. I have the newer model with the X-Factor guts. You won't regret any LMC call you pick. I love my GVCC PCS and Powerhouse but I find the LMC calls run with less air.
Lynch Mob Calls
Gander Valley Custom Calls
Beretta AL 391 Urika2 28"
Carlson's LM Choke
Kent Fasteel
Beretta SV10 Prevail III 32"
WATERFOWL AND SPORTING CLAYS!!!
R. Toker
hunter

Postby goosewhisperer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 pm

My favorite LMC call is a toss up between the Stage Reaper and the Lawmaker.
Molt Gear Society Staff
Anatidae Wingshooting Adventures, LLC Pro-Staff
goosewhisperer
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum