Duck Hunting Forum banner

RIP favorite reed of mine.......

905 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mccree79 
#1 ·
A horrilble event has taken place........my reed spilt to my Foiles SMH. This was just not any reed, it was MY REED. Cut by me, shaved by me, even had it "flexed" to make it louder.... Oh yes...the great times me and my reed had. Impressing paid hunters at the club, making other guides mad because we had just stole hunters from them. Oh yes....we called people well......and sometimes we even called birds. We always made excuses well too , "well of course Joe kills more birds....he has the hill pit". Yes, my reed and I had some good memories over the last 3 years. Now he is gone. So......I cut a new reed, everything will be better now. :toofunny:

#6 ·
Am I the only one who finds it odd that he calls something that he blows on a he. :eek: :toofunny:

Just kiddn', how long did that reed last you? I can only get a reed to last me a couple of months tops. And I don't shave my reeds super thin like a lot of guys do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.