? about Zink "Call of Death"

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

? about Zink "Call of Death"

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 pm

I useto have a Zink Money Maker honker call and I liked it but some things must come to an end and had to sell it to pay bills. (Ya, it killed me) Has anyone tried the ZInk Call of Death? How would you compare it to The Money Maker? Does it take less air, more air or about the same to blow as the Money Maker? Any insight helpful, Thanks!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Re: ? about Zink "Call of Death"

Postby Yaaker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm

I have a COD, and it is the first Goose Call I ever bought. It's a bit of a lighter tuned call than the Money Maker, but I find it much easier to break over than the Money maker too. It is mostly a lesser call, however you can still get pretty low groans out of it, which is a trade of for some with ti taking a little less air to blow on.

I actually have one for sale in the classifieds if you're interested.
Yaaker
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Yaaker wrote:I have a COD, and it is the first Goose Call I ever bought. It's a bit of a lighter tuned call than the Money Maker, but I find it much easier to break over than the Money maker too. It is mostly a lesser call, however you can still get pretty low groans out of it, which is a trade of for some with ti taking a little less air to blow on.

I actually have one for sale in the classifieds if you're interested.

Why you selling it? How much?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Yaaker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Only selling because I want to help support a smaller company as it's gaining traction closer to home. I love the call, but don't see the need for 2 goose calls. Here is my ad: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=212963
Yaaker
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Yaaker wrote:Only selling because I want to help support a smaller company as it's gaining traction closer to home. I love the call, but don't see the need for 2 goose calls. Here is my ad: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=212963
. No offense but if im gona pay $140 for a call that has been to the field 2wice without all the stuff that comes with the "newer" one and only pay $20 more for a new one with all the goods id rather pay for a new one. Calls are like cars, once used value drops pretty good esp when hunted with even only a few times. Good luck with your sale and thank you for your nsight on the call. Im looking for a black one. Good luck the rest of your season and be safe.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum