Field Proven Matrix

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Field Proven Matrix

Postby Camundson » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 am

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new goose call and was really interested in the matrix...just wondering if anyone had one and was willing tell me what you thought of it and if you have any suggestions for a new call. Thanks :thumbsup:
KILL'EM BOYS
Camundson
hunter

Re: Field Proven Matrix

Postby wingset » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:58 am

I was wondering the same thing. My son has an Adrenaline, and it sounds very good; but takes a lot of air to blow.
wingset
hunter

Postby mayhem96 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Ran the call at a show in Ohio this summer and I like it. Really good low end and has a decent crack. I wouldn't start out with it, but if you know what you're doing, go for it. Fast, has a lot of range...good call IMHO :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 am

Love this call. Never leaves the lanyard. It's all goose. Like Ben said great low end and a good crack. Tuned properly the thing is a stallion for a goose call. The moans, triple clucks, and every other goose sound are very easy to do with the Matrix. I am thinking of getting a wood one to see the difference.
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter

Postby Greenhead Rocker » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Can't really add too much to what's already been said. Great call. Tons of range and nice volume. Actually, it's the only goose call on my lanyard right now. I may pick up a raptor here before long, but so far the matrix is more than able to do it all.
Greenhead Rocker
hunter

Postby Pintail15 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 am

i agree with everyone else, overall great call, just picked one up a couple weeks ago. It can do it all, very loud and it able to produce all the goose sounds needed. I will be buying more calls from Field Proven, very impressed.
Pintail15
Newb

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum