Primos Canada Goose Flute

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Primos Canada Goose Flute

Postby rcase1234 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Well I bought one today. Got some decent reviews so figured I'd try it for how cheap it was. With 10 min of practice I can make a half decent greeting call. Anyone got any suggestions on YouTube vids or something I can watch to work on it? Should I just go by the instructions on the back of the package?
rcase1234
hunter

Re: Primos Canada Goose Flute

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 pm

TOO-WIT, TWIT, TWAA, and TOO-WAA with your cheeks puffed out is all there really is to mastering a flute. I sometimes will use my Lohman old black flute every now and then. That's what I can say just from my experience.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Primos Canada Goose Flute

Postby noweil » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 am

There's nothing wrong with the Primos flute that you bought. They don't have a bad sound. There used to be a cassette tape by Mick Lacey on blowing the Big River Long Honker flute call. I saw guys sit down with a call and that tape and within 20-30 minutes they were making good sounds with a flute.
CRP was responsible for 25.7 million additional ducks produced in the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region during 1992-2003.  Source DU.
noweil
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum