Thoughts on Super Thang

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Thoughts on Super Thang

Postby huntandride » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 am

Just looking for some opinions on a TG Super Thang. Really interested in this call. I actually prefer a call that takes a little more air rather than a little less. Thanks
huntandride
hunter

Re: Thoughts on Super Thang

Postby SPatrick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 am

that call earned a place on the lanyard about 3 or 4 years ago and has never came off, absolutely my favorite call, have killed a crap ton of geese with it, overall just an awesome call.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Postby jrode237 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 pm

One of my favorites from the Grounds lineup. Great tone in the TC's with the ability to get as loud as most anyone would ever need for a hunting call and has very good speed for it's size. I have a few of them and always have at least one on my lanyard (usually as the lower-more powerful call in a two call setup). I picked up a Birdseye Maple one recently and it is PHENOMENAL! It didn't come with TC's (green Saunders G.U.G's instead) but I swapped them out for some GK OTE's and that call will hunt a lot this coming season.
jrode237
hunter

Postby huntandride » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Sweet thanks guys!! I think im gonna pull the trigger on one of these (there on sale at Macks) and hopefully pair it up with a New Real Thang or my Half Breed for next season. I was also considering a supermag as my friend has a like new one for sale but i really like the tc guts a lot more
huntandride
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum