Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.
Moderators: Ross R, quackerkiller, Oregon Honker
does any one have the zink poly carb, is it worth the 30 bucks?
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
The Zink polys are probably some of the best buys in goose calls out there. I have a PM that I'm using more and more, and probably going to replace an acrylic call on my main lanyard for the season.
- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:46 pm
- Location: Missouri
I hate mine and gave it away.
call 'em in and kill 'em all
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:26 am
- Location: Southeast michigan
Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests