Triple Crown and Money Maker

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Triple Crown and Money Maker

Postby kyfowler » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:29 pm

I have been looking at these two calls and would like to get some opinions and feedback. Those who have either one of these calls do you like it are they easy/hard to blow etc...

kykid
kyfowler
hunter

Postby mccree79 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm

Both calls are awesome. The Money Maker seems to be winning more calling contests right now but, I like the Triple Crown a little bit better. The Money Maker takes less air, Triple crown is louder......Money Maker is Faster, Triple Crown can go deeper. Tuning of these calls will change their sound. These are 2 of the best calls out there, you can't lose...it is a win, win. Oh yeah ........the Money Maker is cheaper.
mccree79
hunter

Postby doane25 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:21 am

right now i have the guts of the triple crown in my money maker and its tuned pretty stiff. i just wanted to try it, and it sounds pretty good. i would lean towards the money maker. i agree that it is faster and easier to blow. its all on how you blow though and what you like.
doane25
hunter

Postby WINGNUTT 50 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:42 pm

MM rocks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
WINGNUTT 50
hunter

Postby inthelips » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:54 pm

This past weekend I shot a limit of honkers on Saturday and we shot two limits on Sunday, using the Money Maker! Previously I was blowing the Strait Meat and the Reload, both of which are good calls. BUT, I really like what I am able to do with the MM, and it seems the geese like it too! :getdown:
inthelips
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum