Duck Hunting Forum banner

TG triple crown guts

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Takeem406 
#1 ·
For starters I'm pretty new to the goose calling world. After browsing around the Tim Grounds website I stumbled across the triple crown guts. Why exactly do they cost so much? $50/set and why do they only limit you to two per purchase? Do they really sound that much better than the standard guts that come with the call? I was considering ordering a set for my super mag once I get more proficient at calling if they do.

#2 ·
Did the Super Mag not come with TC guts? I am not 1100% sure on what calls come stock with them. I really am not sure why the price is so high. It probably has to do with material, design, and they have had arguably more success on the stage than any other gut.

As far as limiting two per person, I guess Tim does this so other call makers can not run them in their calls.

But, keep in mind these are broke in guts. They will have a much more goosey low end and will allow you to hit more trick notes.

#4 ·
Super Mag does not come stock with Triple Crown's,but you can pay an upcharge and have them installed in the call.
When Tim first came out with them years ago they were about the only BIG on the market back then,he has sold untold amounts of them guts,and rightfully so they are excellent guts!
Watch the classifieds,every once in awhile a set or two pop up for sale at a reduced price than new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.