Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.
Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker
I am looking for a new goose call whether it is a flute or a short reed and here are some calls i am looking at
1. Quackhead Goozilla
2. Zink Power Clucker Polycarbonate
3. Big River Flute
4. Zink Maximus Polycarbonate
or any other suggestions you may have.
I have already decided on the Foiles Meat grinder but am looking for a cheaper backup. I would appreciate your suggestions.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:01 am
- Location: SW Minnesota
knight and hale long honker and H.S. Hitman short reed
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:25 am
- Location: Hamilton county, Indiana
Many a geese have been laid to rest with a Big River flute.
Winchester Super X-3
Wad Wizard SWAT
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:52 pm
Big River Long Honker is what I used before I changed to short reed, and I loved it.
"It's better to be hated for who you are than be loved for who you're not"
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:46 pm
- Location: Kansas
If your already using a sr, why step back to a flute???? Winglock might be able to set you up very nice.
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
- Posts: 1281
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: South Alberta,Canada
I just got the Mick Lacey Chinook, and for 25 dollars. You can't beat it. Also, might want to look at the Canada Hammer. Very good call.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:28 pm
- Location: Colorado
If you want to buy a cheaper call, look into buying a used acrylic goose call. They cant be beat!
Did I call the shot?
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:44 am
- Location: NY
The Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman is an excellent choice for a Flute. You cannot go wrong with the polycarb version @$40.00.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 pm
- Location: Evans, GA
I use the sean mann eatern shoreman and i love it the price isz great and is very easy to use.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:27 pm
- Location: Havre de Grace
Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests