moneymaker?

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

moneymaker?

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 pm

wow i just went down to Cap Bones, and i was messing around with my hunt buddy and we were messing wit calls, and i tried out a zinks moneymaker and i oculdnt believe how sick this call is, also i tried the big mans best short reed and i was happily suprised. anyway anyone have some experience with these cals?

by the way im a devoted foiles fan, but that moneymaker was just plain nuts!
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Postby Ross R » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:32 am

yes sir! i have a money maker, and i love it. it doesnt take hardly any air to blow and it can get loud! it is a sweet call, very fast reed i am beyond pleased with this call i love it!
Ross R
Forum & State Moderator

Postby JBO » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 am

how does this call compare with the showtime?
Did I call the shot?
JBO
hunter

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:29 pm

the showtime does not compare with the money maker. the showtime is a extremely high pitched call and other than that its a SMH, but i willl say it had a little more reaction time than the standard SMH, but the money maker is easy to blow and has lightning reaction
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Postby Fowl Boys » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:16 pm

The MM is a great call from compation to hunting. I have this call on my lanyard at all time. It's great for feild or water, it's really a good call.
Fowl Boys
hunter

Re: moneymaker?

Postby fowlboy » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 am

MDcanvasback2189 wrote:wow i just went down to Cap Bones, and i was messing around with my hunt buddy and we were messing wit calls, and i tried out a zinks moneymaker and i oculdnt believe how sick this call is, also i tried the big mans best short reed and i was happily suprised. anyway anyone have some experience with these cals?

by the way im a devoted foiles fan, but that moneymaker was just plain nuts!

I have had a MM for a while... I think this call is by far the most versitile call there is... You can get real nasty/fast on it while having the lowend at your disposal
fowlboy
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum