Field Proven calls?

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Field Proven calls?

Postby Mike657 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:28 am

I am mainly an RNT guy, but I really like the FP Matrix. How are they.
Good Luck in the field-Mike.
Mike657
hunter

Re: Field Proven calls?

Postby Greenhead Rocker » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Field and Clay make really good calls. The Matrix is my favorite of their line, followed by the Adrenaline. I actually have two FP calls for sale on the classifieds, if you're interested. One is an ivory matrix and the other is a blue pearl/white pearl raptor.
Greenhead Rocker
hunter

Postby Krazy Yankee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:44 pm

I've never owned one, but I did get to try their matrix, if I wasn't going the 'roll my own' approach, it'd def be on my lanyard. I also love their Shot Caller single reed
Krazy Yankee
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 pm

I own the Poly Raptor. Great versitle call. It cost me $20 when it was on sale. They go for maybe $30 now.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Mike657 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks for the replys i decieded to order the matrix.
Good Luck in the field-Mike.
Mike657
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Ill put my Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman up against any call on the market. Ive had great success with it, Example Yesterday morning we got to the field a bit late, there was red in the sky, We were in the process of pulling the decoys out of the bags when I heard a honk. Luckily I had my call around my neck, I looked to the sound I heard and saw a group of about 13 greaters about 2 miles out headed the other way. I hit the call while the other guys loaded their guns, the geese turned and headed our way, I quickly load my SP10 and then continued calling. These geese kept coming to my call and ended up flying directly over our heads about 20 yards up, We ended up killing 6 of them between 3 of us. Not a bad start to the day. Ive had tons of calls over the years but none of them even come close to the sounds my call makes. Ive tried the shorties but just don't care for them. I look at the other calls the other fine fellows on the site chat about and then just save my money. Heck maybe its not the call after all that's so good maybe its my calling ability LOL
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum