G overhauler

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

G overhauler

Postby waterfowler9 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:15 am

Thinking about getting a new goose calls sometime in other off season and the G overhauler has caught my attention for some reason. I don't need a new call but I have one on the lanyard that rarely gets used anymore and looking to change things up a bit. Anyone have opinions on the G overhauler? Also interested in the tripple thing or superthing and how they compare or there differences.
waterfowler9
hunter

Re: G overhauler

Postby ColoradoGooser » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 am

IMHO the G is a better over all call than the Triple Thang, cheaper as well.
I picked up a used acrylic G about three months ago and was always a huge fan of the Real Thang,but since getting the G it has bumped the RT down the line.
Just purchased a new G in all hedge that is beyond sweet sounding,will defiantly going on the rope for next season. :thumbsup:
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby Jeremy66 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 am

I just picked up a new g overhauler last week. Absolutely love it! Geese worked to it real well this wkend. I would get one and not look back.
Jeremy66
hunter

Postby OliverLee » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 am

i dont own one but i blew one i think its a little deeper sounding call then some other TG calls
OliverLee
hunter

Postby mayhem96 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Great, great goose call...probably my favorite from Tim and Hunter. The TCs really make the call IMHO. Right off the bat, you can get low murmurs all the way to loud spits. Fast, aggressive, low, and plain NASTY...awesome call :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Postby koonce727 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm

This is my personal favorite of the grounds line up followed by the triple thang.

My hunting partner just picked one up as well after trying mine out. Its a great call.
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
koonce727
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum