Stickerd traffic

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Stickerd traffic

Postby OregonSpeck85 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:39 pm

I've got a straight barrel, stickerd traffic, not selling it just wondering if it is something special and worth something.
OregonSpeck85
hunter

Re: Stickerd traffic

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:57 am

Worth something to some people. They have kind of died off in value. I think people finally learned its still a traffic. I have seen them sell from $85-125
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter

Postby Honk-n-quack » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 pm

saw one at cabelas for $75 in the bargain cave. They had 3
Honk-n-quack
hunter

Postby Migr8tr » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm looking to buy one any one want to sale one pm me .
Migr8tr
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:42 pm

I just sniped one of those old stickered straight barrel Traffics off of that big auction site.
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby OregonSpeck85 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:55 pm

ColoradoGooser wrote:I just sniped one of those old stickered straight barrel Traffics off of that big auction site.

How much was it?
OregonSpeck85
hunter

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 am

ColoradoGooser wrote:I just sniped one of those old stickered straight barrel Traffics off of that big auction site.

Haha I could've ran you up on that one
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter

Postby DMBgoosehunter13 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 am

Sad thing is you can get them for that price all day long. Only these Saunders collectors pay the crazy prices. There are a lot of them out there.
DMBgoosehunter13
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 pm

DMBgoosehunter13 wrote:

Sad thing is you can get them for that price all day long. Only these Saunders collectors pay the crazy prices. There are a lot of them out there.

Yes there is,just need to keep your eye out!
Come on David I know you would not do that :biggrin:
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:34 pm

OregonSpeck85 wrote:

How much was it?

$81

ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby Rick Hall » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm

I sold mine for $90 and wouldn't mind hearing the guy who bought it makes a nice profit on it some day. Wasn't worth a tinkers damn to anyone sitting in my drawer.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby jrode237 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 am

Are the stickered versions all the new style barrel? Also, how long did Bill make the old style barrel shape? Favorite hunting call, I own a few...... :lol3:
jrode237
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:10 pm

jrode237 wrote:Are the stickered versions all the new style barrel? Also, how long did Bill make the old style barrel shape? Favorite hunting call, I own a few...... :lol3:

This one makes 3 stickered for me,yes use them as hunters.
Does any of yours have the old black gut sets in them?
Love them Traffics whether old or new,right at 8 in the collection,wood/acrylic,all acrylic,all wood.

ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby jrode237 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:23 pm

I recall one of my traffics coming with black guts but to be honest I don't even know if I still have it. I have sold and traded a few in the past year. My current count is 11, 3 of which are the poly versions (great call and I really like the extra buzz the Poly's have-so much so that 2 of them were my main field calls last year). My other ones are acrylic, wood/poly customs, wood/acrylic, and I have put together and a neat black/black. I really like those outfitter calls, I wish Bill would make an ivory insert for them. Nothing like the look of a good hedge/ivory call IMO. I would love to see a pic of the all wood one CG. One or 3 of those are on my wish list along with a decade edition.
jrode237
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:07 pm

jrode237 wrote:I recall one of my traffics coming with black guts but to be honest I don't even know if I still have it. I have sold and traded a few in the past year. My current count is 11, 3 of which are the poly versions (great call and I really like the extra buzz the Poly's have-so much so that 2 of them were my main field calls last year). My other ones are acrylic, wood/poly customs, wood/acrylic, and I have put together and a neat black/black. I really like those outfitter calls, I wish Bill would make an ivory insert for them. Nothing like the look of a good hedge/ivory call IMO. I would love to see a pic of the all wood one CG. One or 3 of those are on my wish list along with a decade edition.

All hedge and a BEM I'll see what I can do about a pic.

ColoradoGooser
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum