Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.
Moderators: quackerkiller, Oregon Honker, Ross R
What's the major differences? I found a good deal on both and I'm looking for another goose call to put next to the warbird on my lanyard.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Seeing you already have an rnt goose call I would get yourself a g. With the triple crown guts that little call is a sweet one. You won't regret it.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Slunts Crossing, WI
Overhauler. Really like mine.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: LaPocatiere, Quebec
Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests