Duck Hunting Forum banner

What's your favorite goose call

5K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  Gunnysway 
#1 ·
What's everyone's favorite pair off goose calls? The two calls to cover all the bases and that never fail you. Mine are a Tim grounds super thang and a Tim grounds g overhauler.

#4 ·
Bay country shorething I have run just about every call on the market and I always come back to bay country. they dont fit everyone but if they do fit your mouth/calling style they are pure gold and from a great guy. my compliment call is a walnut winglock longneck. Gives me 2 totally different sounds out of my calls and I can get super low and quiet on it.

#10 ·
It's a Tim Grounds Call Float. Makes the insert a little more comfortable if you have larger hands and you can pull it over the opening of the insert to soften the sound a bit...

I have one on all my Grounds calls except the RT for comfort...

#12 ·
Yup. Has a clip. Go to his website. Look under accessories. There is a spot that gets you 2 for $5 if I remember correctly, or they are $3 each. I think they are the cats meow... Or the gooses honk as it were. :wink:

#21 ·
Gander Valley Calls makes my all time favorite the XXX...this call runs very easy and smooth and it has killer range. Great fit in hand, very comfortable to use. I own a ton of calls and this and my PCS will never leave my lanyard. Me and my guides swear by these calls! Not to mention the best customer service in the biz!

#25 ·
No doubt Mike.
Gary's Acrylic is Loud, Sharp, Extremely Fast and
and you can throttle it down.
Any geese that are distant should have no problem
Hearing that call.
Gonna be an exciting Early Season getting out and putting
the call to work.
It'll sure beat work!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.