BGB Fat Boy

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

BGB Fat Boy

Postby Pigger » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:34 am

I blew a BGB Fat Boy call at Cabelas over the weekend. What a sweet call! I really liked it. Does anybody blow one of these calls? I might have liked it better than my Foiles SMH. I understand that BGB uses foiles guts. Maybe that's why I liked it so much?
Pigger
hunter

Postby Robberwood » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:01 am

I have not blown a BGB but have heard good things about it along with the Foiles SMH. If it has the same guts i would just stick with what you got unless you just want a bunch of calls.... Can never have too many right?!
"Dont land over there!"
So what time are they suppose to show up?
Robberwood
hunter

Postby bloodjunkie » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:44 pm

I BLOW A BGB FAT BOY AND I LOVE IT WHAT A GREAT CALL AND THERE DERABLE I HAVE HAD MY BGB CALLS I THINK GOIN ON THREE YEARS NOW AND THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING GO WRONG WITH THEM ALL IN TIP TOP SHAPE AND YOU HAVE BLOWIN ONE THE SOUND ONLY GETS BETTER

XXXBLOODJUNKIEXXX[/b]
bloodjunkie
hunter

Postby goosecalln13 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:48 pm

i have blown one but its my dads and i fell in love with it last season he made that thing sing i would recommend it to anyone
at 14 calling um in and taking bands 1 by 1
goosecalln13
hunter

Postby POSTALCRITTER » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:18 pm

I use the 'Fat Boy' and love it. I also use BGB duck calls. I cant seem to make em stick no matter how much I slobber on them. Foiles now owns the BGB business and will re tune the calls when needed. One thing I will mention about the "Fat Boy" is that if you order one be prepared to tune it when you get it. Mine wasnt tuned when I received it. Once I figured out that was the problem it only took a few minutes to get it where I wanted it. Just adjust the reed and cork in or out till you find your happy spot.
POSTALCRITTER
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum