Duck Hunting Forum banner

Just bubbled the reed

782 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Huntfish12 
#1 ·
Just bubbled the reed in my TG Real Thang. 2nd time its happened. No biggie, kinda expected it this season and had a feeling if it was gonna happen, yesterday would be the day...coldest day we've had yet this year. Anyway, if anyone has a spare they'd be willing to part with, I could offer a reed for DLC duck calls in trade. Got a few different lengths to choose from. If not, then I'll just get a new one. Just making convrosation really..

#2 ·
That sucks!
You could always get the correct reed straight from Tim,looks like he has went to a 3 pack of reeds $10 over the old standard single reed $3 they used to sell,that way you would always have a couple extra ones on hand in case of this kind of situation arises again.

#3 ·
ColoradoGooser said:
That sucks!
You could always get the correct reed straight from Tim,looks like he has went to a 3 pack of reeds $10 over the old standard single reed $3 they used to sell,that way you would always have a couple extra ones on hand in case of this kind of situation arises again.
Haven't even looked on their site yet. Thats what I'll end up doing. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.