Duck Hunting Forum banner

Redemption Calls

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ColoradoGooser 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with redemption calls?

#3 ·
Blew in a contest with the owner. Quinn is a great guy. Outstanding customer service.

Calls are even better. His poly version of his goose call is amazing. Very hollow goose sound with great range and speed. Loved it so much ordered a Birdseye Maple one and it's even better with much more volume and crack. His guts are broke in flyway x guts that he modified one of the best sets on the market in my opinion.

#4 ·
I picked up one of his Maple goose calls early last year and was beyond impressed with it,durably built,comfortable in hand and sounds amazing!

#6 ·
11-87 Va said:
I have a Birds Eye on the way and cant wait to get it. Quinn has been very nice to deal with. Really has kept me up to date with what's going on with the call.
I dont doubt you will be impressed with the call.I was very surprised in the craftsmanship and quality of construction of the maple call I received.Quinn does make a great call that sounds very good,fits well in hand and is a dream to operate.

#8 ·
Got that Birdseye maple Keystone Crush the other day and I must say it's a runner! It's my first Birdseye and I really like that wood. It has a great crack to it but also gets nice in mellow on the lower end. This is gonna make for a great hunting call. Quinn also contacted me on two occasions during the making and tuning process of the call. Great customer service!! Really like the gut system as well. I told Quinn that I would like it tuned light to medium and he nailed it. And the price of this call just can't be beat! Thanks Quinn!! :thumbsup:

#9 ·
11-87 Va said:
Got that Birdseye maple Keystone Crush the other day and I must say it's a runner! It's my first Birdseye and I really like that wood. It has a great crack to it but also gets nice in mellow on the lower end. This is gonna make for a great hunting call. Quinn also contacted me on two occasions during the making and tuning process of the call. Great customer service!! Really like the gut system as well. I told Quinn that I would like it tuned light to medium and he nailed it. And the price of this call just can't be beat! Thanks Quinn!! :thumbsup:
I knew you would like the call.

#10 ·
To All
Quinn the owner of Redemption Calls sent me a few personalized calls to support a wounded warrior hunting event that we conducted near Canton Ohio back at the end of November. I can honestly tell you the quality, looks, ergonomics and ease of use were phenomenal. I highly recommend these calls to the beginner or advance level callers. Quinn and his company are true Americans and we greatly appreciate his efforts to help our returning wounded warriors get back in the field and duck blind. God bless all you water fowlers and have a great season.

#11 ·
Vicious said:
To All
Quinn the owner of Redemption Calls sent me a few personalized calls to support a wounded warrior hunting event that we conducted near Canton Ohio back at the end of November. I can honestly tell you the quality, looks, ergonomics and ease of use were phenomenal. I highly recommend these calls to the beginner or advance level callers. Quinn and his company are true Americans and we greatly appreciate his efforts to help our returning wounded warriors get back in the field and duck blind. God bless all you water fowlers and have a great season.
Quinn is an awesome call maker and his heart is in the right place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.